Re: .ini parsing

От Giuliano Gavazzi
Тема Re: .ini parsing
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
At 8:25 +0100 2003/03/20,  (Michael Sperber [Mr.
  Pre wrote:
>  >>>>> "Giuliano" == Giuliano Gavazzi <> writes:
[...]
>Giuliano> It might be obvious, but then can you tell me why I haven't got any
>Giuliano> problems here?
>
>How am I supposed to know?  Why are you being so abrasive?  I'm trying
>to help you guys here.

sorry! I was just asking because you say that it is clear from the
code, but if it clear from the code why is it working on my system
(MacOSX)?
I realise that the rest of my argument did not make much sense - the
one regarding the changed name of the ini file in the last version of
iODBC for MacOSX, as the driver manager does presumably read the
parameters and passes them in the connection string to the driver. It
might well be that the MacOSX version of the driver manager sanitises
the connection string eliminating those extra spaces. I do not know
if these extra spaces are acceptable in the standard, if they are not
then the bug is in iODBC (not for MacOSX)..
Ok, this is probably the answer to why I do not see any problems..
Oh, and I also was trying to help you!

I do not know if these extra spaces are acceptable in the standard,
if they are not then the bug is in iODBC (not for MacOSX)..

Giuliano

Сообщение: Re: password leak in mylog thru win odbc
Сообщение: Re: password leak in mylog thru win odbc